Thursday, November 02, 2006

Undas and other things

OK so everyone probably enjoyed november 1..
I beg to differ.
Dang my most lovable pair of slippers got broken!!! argh so bad!!! I had to walk back to my house to get a fresh pair.. But really, its a pain to walk the muddy streets of the cemetery with so much people and so much water!!! argh!!! it was like, penance or something.. Just plain bad luck I guess.

The mausoleum owned by our family was high, but the way in front of it was flooded ankle deep, so we needed a makeshift bridge to cross. Anyway, it was rather boring since we didn't visit the other people becuase it was a hassle to walk with such dirty streets. Haha!!!

My little sister somehow inherited my bad luck because her rubber shoes' sole got detached. We were all laughing about it and hence, my mother dearest asked me to buy a pair of slippers. Then it came to me, who would buy slippers in the cemetery?! Luckily, my cousin and I were successful in locating a store which sells slippers.

I ended my day texting my beshie all night. I want to go to a private cemetery. I want to see the yellowcab and sbarro booths. hahaha!!!


i'm gonna buy myself a new pair of slippers. Maybe the And1 flipflops will do. For now. They're cheap.

Dang I got an INC in my Math!!! Puta!!!! T_T

No comments: