Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy feet!

Yes I have watched already the movie they call Happy Feet which features penguins, penguins and more penguins!! Plus your usual variety of antarctic seals and whales. Kind of like the movie Eight Below, but without the Siberian Huskies.

Its a great film. Its just that there's something wrong with it. Not sure where it is, can't put a finger on it.

Kiko Machine has once again found its way back into my player.

My head is throbbing, I am in need of sleep, which my dear school does not permit its students to do. So sad.

Jagged Alliance 2 is an old game, but it is still so good. Yeah.

My cellphone is back! Though I cannot use my mem card.. Long story but it is frustrating me thoroughly. I need a new phone!!!!! Really!!!!

Beshie, I'm really sorry for what happened.. Yeah so whats new? Well what is new is that I will be doing changes come next year. Its on top of my New Year's resolutions.. Be a better bestfriend. ^_^

NO school for me! hahaha!!! I love my 3 day week.

No comments: