Friday, November 17, 2006

With fortitude I will overcome all adversity, and with a smile in my face I shall gently fade away from the summer night...

That was a long title.. Anyway, I'm really bothered by this feeling I have when I was on the bus going home.. Funny thing is, it isn't the negative bothering feeling you get when something is amiss. Yes I still have my problems to address. Yes I do have a lot of compromises to make. But believe me after this one I'm not going to be the same person anymore. I'll be... Someone better, not something different. I'm gonna make damn sure that I get everything that I want, and I know how to get it.

The 2nd semester's opening week gave me this ray of light thing you have in the movies, like, you know you have stepped on the right direction for the first time. I know its just a step, but its a start. A great start if I may add.

Wow, I feel so good about myself that I can kill the president right now and get away with it. hahahaha!!!!

So there, like a triumphant blowing of horns and trumpets, complete with the star-studded entourage I proclaim the start of the Takeover (ala Gilbert Arenas), an attitude I have set for myself to accomplish all that I want to do. haha!!!

Okay so I'm a little overboard with that one, but still, I'm really excited and ecstatic about this new found hope of mine. I'm gonna nail this one this time. I promise.

in other news....

A few days ago I had a little chat with Kate, who seems to have become my shrink. Well, she's a Psych major so no complaints about that. Yes Kate, SHE is embedded upon my subconscious. No I do not want to exorcise her from myself. I'd rather get her back. I'm gonna get her back, mark my words on that....

Christmas season will soon begin, and Manila has experienced chilly mornings as of yesterday. It is that time of the year to give out gifts and letters to 2 very important women (yes they are both 18 already and are worthy to be called as such, though it makes them a tad old..) in my life. Em gonna write to my two bestfriends, one of which has already discarded me and had me left for dead sometime in May. No I'm not angry at her, I never will be, maybe I'm just a little annoyed, things didn't go the way I imagined them to be. Have to set the record straight..

The other one, well, I've been a jerk to her for about half the time we have known each other, and its time to give back what she was bound for a long time now. I'm gonna make sure you are happy this Christmas.

I made a lot of promises today. Well, time to start doing them one at a time. Hopefully everything will go well. Peace y'all!!!!

Congratulations Martha Nicole V. Rabaino for getting her braces off a few days ago. I miss you!!

.... and as the last summer night dawns to a close, I close my eyes, reminisce and reflect on what I have done with my singular life. And I will surrender all of what I have done to the Lord Almighty, with it my life which has dutifully served its purpose here on Earth.
- Hymn of the Summer Hero

No comments: