Monday, October 30, 2006

Stars

Now Playing: Stars - Callalily

I haven't seen stars for a while... Its because of the typhoon inside the country right now. My friend just told me that it will leave the Phils. in about 11pm so I rejoiced a little.

It has been a week since I last posted. Some people go to my blog and don't leave a comment or even just a msg. Please please please leave something here to let me know you're still alive...

What happened to me during the past days? Nothing much. Didn't play a lot of ball, which was a total bummer because of the bad weather. Had a sloppy lifestyle. Read Agatha Christie, watched Full Metal Alchemist (which is damn good by the way) and slept the days away. Have been eatin a lot of chips especially peewee which I remember was a favorite of mine in my gradeschool days.

Stars. Somehow I get a lot of serenity watching stars in a cloudless night. Observing them and letting the cold night breeze transverse my face actually washes my problems away. Maybe that's what I've been missing right now. Serenity, and inner peace of mind.

I had a very troubling senior high school year. Most people don't notice it, maybe except for those who were always around me. I was always this troubled person who didn't think straight. A lot of things happened, or were actually lost. It caused so much trouble in me. I think I even pushed people away. Somehow I dealt with it alone, but alas, its hard doing things alone for most of the time. That's when the stars came in. Well, I spent a night on our rooftop just looking at the sky and, well it gave me something I didn't have for a while, peace. I'm actually missing that right now.

Can I say I'm in some kind of crossroad in my life?
I don't know. Didn't actually believe in choices. I'm more of an impulse kind of person. I live and die on the consequences of my actions. But oddly, I have my own share of regrets. Any person who didn't have a single regret in his or her life isn't probably alive. I don't believe in the "no regrets" curtain people shadow you with. Its too optimistic and, well, kind of gives a justification for the errors a human makes.

Anyway, I miss looking at the stars. I miss the night breeze that allows me to think with solidarity inside me.




I just want things to be normal again... Is that too much to ask?

No comments: