Wednesday, November 15, 2006

2

Now Playing: The Infatuation is Always There - Typecast

watta nawiwili ako sa typecast. tunog dashboard. pero noypi. buti naman. hahaha!!!

anyways, its a good week for me. I arranged my sked, (actually, its my beshie who arranged it for me) to only have 3 days of school. hay sarap maluwag ang linggo ko!!! hahaha!!!

i'm already feeling it right now.. the problem is I don't have a lot of stuff to do and I have a lot of free time in me. plus I got a raise in my allowance, which gives me an opportunity to save a lot of money for Christmas..

I'm really frustrated right now coz I don't have anything serious to rant or talk about. Well maybe I'm just lazy or I'm not in the mood.
A lot of people have been setting up blogs as well. Good for them. They actually realize that they are already in the year 2006. hahahaha!!!

I'd be dropping 1.0s this 2nd sem. Mark my words my name will appear on top of that f*^%ing list!! MARK MY WORDS!!!!

so far so good. I should refrain from watching tv and using the pc too much. Its getting in my eyes. hahaha!!!!

A big shout out to the people who visit my blog. Thank you very much! ^_^

peace!

No comments: