Wednesday, July 11, 2007

running

tonight, going home, i ran for my life....

yeah, i ran, ran as fast as i could. as fast as my two legs would allow me to. run away. run fast. tried to escape reality. miserably failed.

anyway, before that, i wanted to talk about my day.

it was a good day actually. and it all started way back in the morning, in the bus as i was on my way to school. it is because of this event that i decided to blog right now.

there was this middle aged man and this girl who probably looked like someone who studies in college. they sat beside each other on the 2-seater side of the bus. By no means were they related. They looked like people who, early in the morning, were thinking about what would happen to their own days today. They had their own lives to worry about.

The bus rambled on to Taft. There, as the bus halted in front of the stop light, the lady stood up to get off the bus. Then she unknowingly dropped her handkerchief.

Enter the middle-aged man. First he tried calling the lady's attention, but alas he failed. He then left the handkerchief on his left side where the lady once sat beside him. Then suddenly, he stood up, got off the bus and chased down the lady who was already on the other side of the street, and gave her the lost hanky.

It was like watching a scene ripped off a movie. I was like, "man, unbelieveable. if only other men were like that." And the street where the bus stopped was at Nakpil, near PWU. I believe the man paid fare for the Plaza Lawton station. Could you believe that? Unreal.

I would like to meet that man again. I'd introduce myself, shake his hand and say, "Nice move pare! Answabe mo!". Haha really, you don't get to see people like that often.

it was a great start to a day. too bad it sucked in the ending. pathetic little people. oh well...

let me borrow words from an old friend of mine. I'm trying to run away from the goons stalking me right now. Well that's the only option i have right now, since all of the places i have thought of hiding are already exhausted. hay, buhay nga naman.

di bale, masaya naman sya e. haha bullshit. conceited little people. oh well, minsan lang daw ako malungkot, lubusin ko na. at tae talagang itatapat pa sa birthday ko. hahahaha!!!

i had a great day, then i ran away at the end. :(

No comments: