Wednesday, July 18, 2007

circles

its all going round and round right now.
suddenly it becomes cyclical. but then again, that would be alright. since repetition ultimately leads to the "getting used to it" feeling. it would be ok with just that. magandang balita nga siguro yun.

my bestfriend is happy. again, that comes first.

i'm loving the days right now. i've met and have become close with the other people who exist around me. its become fun reaching out to people who like to help. its a great feeling, really.

the dependency stops here. i've mixed it up, and frankly, i think i'm doing well at this.

gone will be the monotonous whining and musings of someone who is seen as overdependent to a single person. it's gonna be replaced by a feeling of relief, of support, of enjoying company of other people no matter how far they are.

this day was really tiring. just had this killer exam which had me almost brain dead. almost had an X mark put beside my name because we were the second to the last ones to answer a question correctly.

i love it when the pressure mounts. when everybody expects me to fall flat on my face. that's where i excel. i love proving people wrong.

when the odds are stacked against me, i bring out my "A" game. i love seeing the disappointment on people's faces when they see me triumph.

take that you bastards! haha!!!

again, thanks to all the people who made me happy right now. i love you all!!

No comments: