Friday, July 13, 2007

another ordinary morning

Yesterday I made a pathetic attempt to change my blog skin. but alas i am not that good in html (which confuses the hell out of me) and i reverted back to my original skin. my bestfriend was the one who set up my blog (kudos to her and her computer skills) and right now she is unavailable. poor me.

had a very bad dream last night. i'm not into telling it, its just that. a very bad dream.

i am thankful right now because i have a lot of things going on in my life today. suddenly i am brought back to the action by my "anak". dangkulit kasi e. haha pero ok lang.

happy birthday anak!

ahhh its friday the 13th today. already i am in bad luck since, i had my first brace adjustment yesterday. bad luck because, me and my mom are going with my tita to eat dinner in makati. damn!!! i won't be able to eat again!!! pakshet!!!! this marks the second time i wasn't able to eat. poor me.

our attending dentist was really good looking. haha kaya ok lang sa akin magpadentista kahit araw-araw. wahahaha!!!! pag sya yung natingin sa akin, feeling ko di ako mamamatay. hahahaha!!!!

i only eat two things right now when i am at school.
- mcspaghetti
- mcdonald's hot fudge ice cream

ahh this is the life. and i am losing weight right now. which is good. finally!!!!! hahaha!!! i am in the process of getting rid of my belly. haha!!

what do i do today? hmmm maybe talk to some people and play. and that's it.

i've already changed my blog title. so yes a change in blogskin is inevitable. :)

oh, i'm taking that back... i've just edited a couple of things in my skin. haha.. i am soo content with my current skin right now. :)

No comments: