Tuesday, July 17, 2007

the faltering shadow of regret

note to self: never try to look at things which may induce indolence. (speaking of which, we have an exam about indolence tomorrow.)

- pictures
- comments
- wallpapers
- drawings
- gifts
- progress

yeah anything which can be really, really annoying and can make me really, really lazy.

it is very bad to think a lot. right now it also is very troublesome to think ahead. a really big problem for me.

nakakainis. haha. wala na tayong magagawa, ensconced na yung tao e. it would just be a matter of time. and it was all my fault. oh well, at least the little person is happy. ayus na yun.

yeah i missed bonding with my bestfriend. ok na yun. mabuti na yung lam nyang may pakialam ako.

so much for a great day. but a good day nevertheless.

happy beshie day to me.. and to my bestfriend.

best wishes na rin. haha..

No comments: