Saturday, July 14, 2007

it won't be soon before long

for a change i am using the georgia font of blogger.

in a conversation i had with my friends, i had learned that the georgia font is small, like, really small. so if you hate writing, well, don't even go near it. let's see how this test run works.

i've relegated myself to using the arial font, which is rather basic and then a little big than TNR. but that's alright.

i love my skin. haha dual mode skin for me. i can adjust it to a naruto style or a eureka seven style. nice.

again, if you love anime, watch eureka seven. you'd thank me later.

what went down today:
- spent a lot of time in the computer
- went to Greenbelt, got a taste of the Ice Brownie Fudge of Seattle's Best, and got converted to Seattle's Best. Yes, Seattle's Best. I boycott Starbs.
- got some cash from my ninang because my birthday is coming up
- thought of things to do on my birthday (article number one: watch the simpsons movie)
- hope that somehow i will enjoy my birthday
- hope that i have a lot of money
- tried to remember the tone of the "uwian na" theme song from my elementary days
- oh, time first and time out literally meant the same when i was young (ack! does that mean i am old?)
- second thing to do on my birthday: buy the new Yellowcard cd
- started to download the complete soundtrack of Eureka Seven which hypnotizes me until now
- hopefully cousin anna drops by our lolo's house so i can pick up my brand new nike shirt. (oh yes! after almost a year! i actually bought a new one! why are these expensive?! screw the capitalists!)
- realized that Shonen Heart (E7 2nd opening song) actually reminds me of swimming and beaches
- tried once again to patch things up with a certain someone
- not yet sleepy
- printed my classmate's paper
- wrote mine in less than an hour
- had a good talk with my bestfriend
- was happy that my bestfriend went home safe after what transpired
- noticed that i have had a blog for almost every day this week (this is what happens when i am sad)
- thinking of setting up a Playstation 2 fund (or even a PS3 fund for that matter)
- choices choices choices: Metal Gear Solid 4 or Valkyrie Profile 2?
- Bourne Ultimatum will be shown in August!!!!! oh the joy!!!!!
- noticed that my beloved phone's keypad is really, really scratched up (which up to now i do not have any idea why. i don't even have long fingernails)
- thinking of replacing said keypad
- and other things i have forgotten already (so much for memory enhancers)

my birthday would be exactly two weeks from now. 14 days. a lot could happen. yeah, i'd love that. i'm gonna try to make things happen. let's see.

tapos na ang birthday ng anak ko. haha..

i hafta sleep right now. ako maghahatid sa aking kapatid mamayang 6:30am. nice.

No comments: