Monday, July 16, 2007

12 days before

it would be 12 days before my birthday.
tomorrow marks the 22nd month that i have a bestfriend
it has been three months since her birthday (and i hope she remembers mine)

suddenly i have had the urge to blog everyday. maybe it's what keeps me sane through the days.
speaking of days, here's my favorite part of the song Days:

The promise that we made on that day has broken and scattered
Pieces of passionate and short lived memories
Even if i wake up from the dream that we've both had
I won't forget these feelings, ever
The days of my memories shine down on this moment

haha very japanese indeed, but it still hits me really hard. since the song actually reminds me a lot of the thoughts i have when i think of her.

BTW, Days is the first opening song of Eureka Seven. (again, a must watch if you love anime)

So there, maybe i'll have another blog before the day ends. i am hoping that this day would be eventful. :)

No comments: