Saturday, August 26, 2006

Sick

my head's throbbing in pain, I'm weak, I lost my voice, I cough and cough and cough...

I'm just sick... And it sucks...

The week past was a complete blur.. Well, except for the scolding I made to my beshie. Maybe it was an exaggerated reaction because I was stressed out and sick, but anyhow I'm really sorry.. We're ok right now, I hope it stays that way.. One lesson I learned from this, people sometimes do care. Yeah even if you feel obnoxious to the world and all that, people will see if something is wrong when they care.

I'd like to thank a few people. Well I don't like giving out names, but thank you very much. It looks like some people do care about others if they wanted to. Salamat ng marami!!!!

btw, Karl tagis ang yelokab!!! hahahaha!!! nakatipid ako dun!!!

No comments: