Saturday, August 05, 2006

weakling!

Mother, Mother I am sick!
Call the doctor quick! quick! quick!

And so have gone forth my usual weekends of playing ball and bumming around. Yeah i got sick and had a lot of down time.. So, mother's orders:
- fluids
-trusty biogesic
- rest! rest! rest!
and some chocolate cake.. its funny how something that i consider an allergen can actually make me better. hahahaha!!!!

I woke up this morning with an unfamiliar feeling of throbbing head pain and body pain. And thus I am sick... Because stupid me I still got up to watch tv.. hahaha!!! tv is bad.. especially if you have a headache...

but alas, my innately strong immune system has taken charge, and I am feeling a wee bit better right now.. so i'm blogging.. and eating a big orange as I pen down my thoughts.
i still don't know if I'm gonna be able to fill this blog with updates but I am trying my best to do so.

shout out to all those people who have read and commented on my prenatal posts.. I love you guys! hahahaha!!!!

am still on the process of renovating the site. new skin and a cbox will be up shortly. :D

No comments: