Friday, August 04, 2006

Goodie!

Yesterday was a great day. We got the MTV guys inside the school and all. And since I wasn't able to attend the one last year, which was in my first year of college, I decided to attend this one.
Yeah boy, I can say, the craziest concert/mini-concert/campus tour I've ever been to. My ears are still ringing. I can still hear those people screaming out.. Sheesh. But that's the fun part of it. At least everyone was obedient enough to follow the "no slamdancing" rules. Well, with bouncers the size of trucks, who'd dare mess the event up?
Kung si Jotabs nga kasya sa loob nung katawan ng mga bouncer, kami pa kaya?
random thoughts during the course of the day and during the concert:
- it's really hard to choose which place to eat your lunch. Kasi nakakauta minsan kumain sa isang lugar e.
- i forgot to bring my notebook (este, filler pala) in PolSci, but Sir Jal was not around. Nagtampo siguro kasi di sila pinatugtog sa MTV Campus tour.
- i am getting the urge to be absent in my Math and PolSci class. hahaha!!!
- i am still figuring out why my bestfriend buys see through tops.... harharhar
- one cannot live on Nutrilicious alone.....
- i do not like to involve myself with any fraternity in school.
- i like the MTV id straps that the organizers were wearing. hahaha!!!
- Ely Buendia will forever be with the Eraserheads, no matter how much he tries to "reincarnate" himself as a frontman of _______ (insert band name here)
- Yan Yuzon really does look like a clean shaven Yael. :D
- Next to Sugarfree, I now declare the Itchyworms as the guys who I'd love to see perform a set. Sila lang ang makapal ang mukhang kumanta ng mga kanta ng Hale e. hahaha! POGI ROCK!
- mukha palang bata si Pochoy (of Dicta License), pero nasa law school na sya. Di halata..
- Marc Abaya can spit water like Triple H! He can do that!! WOW!
- I am proud to say that we do have the craziest crowd when it comes to shows like this. I've never seen groupies these crazy. Must be an after effect of the dep exams. hahahaha!!!
- I love Rex Navarette
and my day was done, well after talking to my beloved bestfriend. :D
am really sorry i cannot talk well last night since i was dog-tired and all. pede ka namang maglabas ng loob sa akin during the day e. hahahahaha!!!!

2 comments:

MIGGY said...

ayos! mtv campus tour nga. kaso ndi rin ako nakapunta nung last year. haha.

yehes naman blogger na rin siya. heehee. :D

rcboy said...

hindi ko nga lam kung pano nangyari to e. hahaha!!!! san mo naman napulot url ko? hahaha!!! sensya na la pang cbox e. hahaha!!!! wawa ka naman.. you missed half of your life! hahaha!!!