Sunday, August 13, 2006

Naruto!

Nani dattebayo!!!!!

I'll never forget those words uttered by my favorite anime character...

I love Naruto. At best I try to get myself copies of the episodes, but sometimes I just watch them... Buti na lang may dvd sa Divisoria!!! hahaha!! I love it!!!

Yeah, watching every fight makes me want more to become a Konoha nin (ninja, in Japanese) i my next life. Living it in full color and all.. hahahaha!!!! The adrenaline rush is so awesome, it makes me dizzy after watching a very good one (i.e. Neji vs. Kidoumaru, Naruto and Sasuke in the waterfall, Lee and Kimimaro although it was freaking short... I still loved it!)

Well, how did this all start?? Flashback to about 3 1/2 years ago.. (wow!)

yeah naruto first came to my attention when abs-cbn started airing it around summertime... back then they were the only ones with the rights for the show... I have to admit, I didn't like the show until I had the opportunity to watch a whole one. Then I was hooked... Freaking hooked...

Fast forward 2 years...
summer before college, I was having a ball of a time because a kind soul managed to give me a bundle of cds with episodes of naruto.. The series was (and still) a big hit in Japan right now, so I got a handle of the advanced episodes since channel 2 was so stupid that it could only get episodes of the show up to the Chuunin exam part..

I was just staring at the computer back then, watching with glee as Naruto tries to kick ass as hard as Sasuke would. Although all that Naruto does sometimes will go in vain because he was too ignorant (he's not stupid, just ignorant! freaks!)

Nowadays, I and all the die hard Naruto fans here and around the world suffer due to the limitless supply of filler episodes that the animators chalk up. WOULD YOU PLEASE CONTINUE THE FUCKING STORY????!!! The manga created by Masashi Kishimoto (who, by the way is my other favorite Japanese guy, aside from Hideo Kojima, who will have a blog dedicated to him soon. lol) has enough material already to start a whole new series!!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FUCKING DELAY IT FOR SO LONG?!

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE ANIMATORS OF NARUTO:

Dear Animators,

Don't you notice that a lot of people are enraged right now because you guys just wouldn't give a shit if we clamor for the NEW episodes of the story coming from the manga? What the hell is this? Some kind of a marketing plan? Are you trying to get more viewers because you can't be satisfied with the phenomenon you created? Capitalists should be beheaded or even be drilled in the chest (ala Hostel) if they keep messing around!!! GIVE US THE NEW EPISODES YOU IDIOTS!!!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF FILLERS!!!!!!

And Mr. Kishimoto, please make sure that the new episodes for the 2nd part of the story will feature better fight scenes and all. Thanks a lot!!!!!


Now, I end this blog, I still have a whole dvd to watch. hahaha!!! I'm too absorbed on this... lolz

p.s. STOP THE FILLERS ALREADY!!!!! DANG!!!!

No comments: