Thursday, January 15, 2009

potato madness among other things

this week has been potato week with me and my girlfriend. we've pigged out with lots and lots of potatoes of the mashed and fried variety. now i'm craving for mcdonalds hash browns!

when my girlfriend gets rid of her cough, next week would be the start of ice cream week. oh my. hahaha!

i'm starting to wear my retainers again. and i had so many things to write on this day, but i forgot almost all of them! haha!

but i did not forget this "activity" that came into my mind earlier in the day when i was brushing my teeth.

i plan to buy an autograph book (yes, the one with "what is love" and "who is your crush") and deviously seek out every girl that i had a crush on or the ones (wow may s!) who liked me. tapos pasusulatin ko sila! ayos! :))

yun na. tapos na to. :D

No comments: