Sunday, January 18, 2009

PC ko. haha.



this is my PC. it has been with me for less than a month (assembly date: December 27, 2008). it was a late Xmas gift from my two doting parents. sure all my Xmas money went into this one, and with that financial capital i was assured that the specs i wanted were the ones they were going to get..

and yes, my PC breathes fire. wahahaha!! that's just how fast it is. but i'm not yet done. i'm still saving up for the new DVD-writer and another 2gb RAM stick to complete my new computer.
the best thing about this one is that its totally mine! no more nagging from the others about using the PC. nobody's going to be taking a bite unto this chunk of technological goodness other than me. :))

the picture on the left is my new lcd monitor. 17 inches lang. hahaha! i wanted the 22 or even the 19, but it was too expensive that time. widescreen naman na eh. hehehe! and i'm having a hell of a time watching HD movies and playing HD games. my goodness! hahaha!

i've been waiting for a while to write this blog about my pc. sa wakas napost din! :D

No comments: