Friday, September 15, 2006

burnout

Honestly I am so tired right now.. I just got to get this out first... So many things gone wrong this week.....
Let me give a little list of what went wrong:
- bought a cool dvd, but the eps. were in disarray. Had to replace it but stupid saleslady didn't know what I was blabbering about...
- got sick due to extreme heat and frustration
- got into an argument with someone (T_T)
- almost got killed due to boredom and rush hour traffic
- got twisted in an exam.. about to pierce professor with spear in the ribs
- always woke up with body pain...
- and so on and so on!!!!!!

wow, what a week it was.. And imagine that it wasn't the finals week.. But funny how it is, this must have been the most stressful if not frustrating week I've had in college... Exams usually don't bother me, but not the ones I took this week...

Oh boy, so much to do.. So little time. Better not procrastinate or else.....

I still don't know what's gotten onto my head this past week... I can't even walk straight when going home!!! DARN IT!!!! Sheeeeesh!!!!

Siguro masyado lang akong nabugbog.. Pero ala naman akong ginagawa!!! wah di ko magets to.. Am not even thinking straight right now... Arrrggghhh....

Hopefully by next week all of this will be gone... Hopefully!!!!!

When you think about little things too often, they get a wee bit draining... Yeah, I'm actually waging a silent battle, a losing one in that point. It just gets too draining.. But somehow, the guy up there gives me strength.. Somehow I am able to last another day... Shemay, nadadala ang aking pagkasentimental sa entry na ito... WAAAH!!!!

I learned an adage from watching one tree hill, goes like.. "Believing you'll do well is already half the fight."

Well, I'm curious about what the other half is.....

No comments: