Sunday, September 14, 2008

up and running

before i dive into revising my thesis' review of related literature, i would like to warm up my brain and fingers by posting a blog.

a few updates from me:
- fam's in hk right now. for 4 days. going to disneyland, stuff like that. they're with my mother's older sister and some of my cousins. i hope they manage to give in to my demands of a psp or a macbook (haha! wish ko lang di ba. kahit laptop lang na matulin to compensate for my impending pc upgrade.) though come to think of it, since i saved them a lot of money by not going with them, maybe i should renegotiate the money to become funds for my pc upgrade since i really need one more than the laptop or psp.
- why a psp now?! macbook?! i'm actually not fond of laptops. maybe its the satisfaction of getting something a wee bit faster than my pc that's forcing me to get a laptop. and for the psp, well, since bus rides and typhoons create massive traffic jams, might as well embrace upon the legions of commuters who live and die with their own psp units.
- my body hurts. recently, i played basketball so intense it left both my arms aching so much that any hint of upward movement results to me wincing in pain. the thought of having something more serious than just overstretching anything is downright scary for me. though i don't really pursue basketball as a career, i wish to take care of my body from various bumps and bruises. maybe i should get myself a regular exercise program or something. 
- i want to dispose my belly fast!!! but to do that i need to exercise.
- my brain needs exercise too.
- being alone in the house for almost 4 days can be a good awakening experience. hahaha! i suddenly have an itch to throw some kind of a house party. anyone interested please let me know. :D
- i suddenly realized that i had a lot of "bestfriends" in high school. and then i remembered how confusing my life was back then. :P
- going through old stuff with someone either makes you laugh, have a red face or reminisce. haha.
- i had too much CHIPS and CHOCOLATE this weekend. haha i don't wanna get that fat!
- Chillos.. Chillos.. Chillos.. why don't they have larger bags of these? i want a whole sack of em! now!
- i love OVERNIGHTS. haha. :D

so there you have it. i'm going to play pick-up for a while. catch you all later. peace.

No comments: