Sunday, September 21, 2008

chris paul love

I BROUGHT NEW SHOES TODAY.

yup. because my mom didn't manage to take home a pair of shoes from hong kong.
and yes, she promised to buy me a new pair after they arrived. so, i already had an inkling that today (Sunday) would be that day when i can finally have a new pair of shoes.

and boy, did i buy shoes.

well, for starters, my old pair of playing shoes have already worn themselves out. after 4 yrs of continuous running, jumping, diving and turning, after all the punishment i gave them every time i step on the court, a retirement is something that is worthy of the services they have given to me.

just so you know: since the last time i brought a pair of kicks, i promised myself only to have a single pair of playing shoes. so far i've been faithful to that. :D

so, here i am raving about my new shoes. well, they're Jordans. haha! finally, i now have a pair of Jordans adorning my feet!!!! though really not an Air Jordan shoe, (i was gunning for the XXIII) these are the best looking shoes i've bought. Chris Paul's signature ones. really, really nice kicks. haha! how i wish i'm as good as he is. 

i also got myself a new green nike shirt. thank you very much mom!!!! :D


P.S.
i almost forgot, today marks one year since fall out boy had their concert in Araneta. loved that day. :)

No comments: