Saturday, September 12, 2009

blogging from the laptop

another exam is coming. somehow i've been able to study and by hanging out with the smart dudes and dudettes in our batch i've kinda picked up some things which would enable me to better master the art of taking stressful exams.

i have somehow pinpointed my weakness, and that is my inability to be relaxed during exams or quizzes. somehow i need to learn how to be relaxed and composed. i'm already excited to take the next exams because it's another chance to prove myself. i think having that meeting with the guidance counselor helped me a lot.

i was watching Michael Jordan's Hall of Fame induction and one thing about him struck me. he was very uncompromising and was finding ways to motivate himself all the time. somehow i lack the high levels of discipline and motivation that are needed to perform on a higher level. i must be able to obtain such so as to continue my journey into having the best medical career i can achieve.

options for my specialization are increasing. after studying the chest area, i've picked up interest in the field of head and neck surgery. even otorhinolaryngology. i'm keeping my mind open.

wish me luck!!! ^_^

No comments: