Tuesday, January 01, 2008

hurrah for 2008!

wow, and to think that 2007 wouldn't end any faster. welcome to the year 2008. i'm not in any position to tell you what's gonna happen, but i am obliged to tell you what has happened to me.

my PC is back in action!!! my, my, my i am having so much fun right now. no more disconnections for me now. 1GB of RAM and a 160GB HD is coolness!!!

This New Year marks a noticeable drop in fireworks sales and usage. come on, it is good news that a lot less people are hurt, but the reality that people don't see is that the noise has considerably gone down. it's not that people are not buying fireworks, but rather, they are unable to buy because of the prevailing state of our country. hopefully something goes right this year. something that all of us could enjoy.

i'm not really feeling good right now. actually, i think i'm sad. something is awfully off. great, something to start my year with. hahaha.. maybe i shouldn't think about worthless stuff that i don't even have a right to know. i'm not the privy type you know.

in a few days some of us (unfortunately, including me) would be off to school again.
things to buy
- maybe a wallet
- definitely a y-splitter cable
- and a couple of more stuff

so there. happy new year to y'all! :D

No comments: