Monday, August 06, 2007

sweet dreams

i had a very amusing sunday, with me texting everyone and everyone texting me. my cellphone was ringing (not really, it was in silent mode) non-stop. enjoy magtext ng magtext. hehehe!!!

i was using my cellphone so much that at the end of the day i had to charge it coz the battery was drained.

one really good friend of mine (oh jana ikaw yan. haha) cared to text me with some quotable quotes. seeing that she was alive and had credits to spend made me reply to her texts. as usual, our talk usually revolves around that person. With her getting annoyed and pitying me for my situation and all.

sabi ko naman nakahanap na ako eh, natuwa naman sya. nabigyan pa ako ng EXCELLENT!

as I bid her and my other textmates a good night, I somehow reflected on the fact that I am pretty lucky and blessed in my life today. Kahit papano, may supporting cast pa rin. Yung mga actors nag-iba, but the roles they portray are still the same. Wait, maybe not. Sure there are a few changes and such. Notable, but not drastic.

I slept the night away. Then I had a dream. A dream about her.

God has such a good sense of humor. Just when you thought you actually purged yourself of thinking about the person, yung tipong di mo na muna iisipin kasi pagod ka na, she suddenly reappears.

Ok, not literally. In my case, biglang nagtetext, o kaya magbibida sa panaginip ko. In short, nagpaparamdam. The worst thing is, I get worked up once again. Ginaganahan na naman ako pagkatapos nyang gawin yun. haha..

I don't know if I should be tormented by this. Maybe I'm just happy that I got my hopes restored. haha..

so, after not thinking about her for practically a whole day, she shows up in my dream. well, she was MY dream. nothing else happened. just me, her, and the other high school people.

we were all in a carnival. then there was this ride, which looked like one part of a rollercoaster and only had two seats. it was running on a rollercoaster track with all these twists and turns. the fun part was that it starts as one huge drop. everyone rode at the very top and screamed all the way down as if they were falling.

so there, we all went in and rode at the ride by pair. laftrip pa nga sila e, dapat daw isang lalaki at isang babae. haha e ang konti ng boys nun, kaya naka ilang ulit sila. ako once lang daw sumakay, kaya nilubos ko yung turn ko. hahaha...

i was wishing for divine intervention, that i may be paired up with that person. pero malas lang, ang nakapares nya e yung first love nya. asa pa ako di ba? hahaha.. ayun, pero sabi ko sa sarili ko ok lang, tropa kami nung first love nya e.

at tsaka mukhang masaya naman sya. haha..

pero syempre mas gusto kong ako yung kasama nya di ba? hahaha...
then the strangest thing happened, this friend of mine decided to give up his seat so that i could be the one who goes with that person for the ride.

napatanong ako kung bakit nya gagawin yun. sabi nya nakita nya raw yung pamaypay ko run sa upuan. tinignan ko yung ride, andun nga yung pamaypay kong pink. hahaha..

ayun, sabay kaming umupo. we buckled up, tapos nagstart yung ride. the ride was so fast that we were like falling, sabay kapit naman sya sa akin. haha tuwa naman ako...

then my mouth opened...

"antagal kong hinintay ang pagkakataong ito.."

then she looked at me, and she said..

"ako rin..", then she held me closer. ako naman si opportunista, todo yakap na rin sa kanya.

tapos hinalikan nya pisngi ko..

tapos nagising na ako...

















(haha, walang mapagkwentuhan nung panaginip o. ayokong malimutan yung panaginip e. so i'm saving it here. ^_^ )

No comments: