Friday, August 17, 2007

randomness

Tagged!
Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

My 7 Random Facts/Habits

1. i consider myself mildly autistic


2. i hate storms due to the fact that they bring in noisy rain


3. i am a basketball nut (who doesn't know?)

4. stand-up comedy jokes only work once on me

5. i had the skin of my foot peel off for more than five times

6. i am VERY superstitious

7. i do not have a very good night tonight

Now i tag alpha, jerelle, sunogbaga, migi, ryan, me-ann and chowee

No comments: