Wednesday, October 08, 2008

finally

sometimes, we don't really get the things that we want because we are store to receive something better.

after giving it time to settle in, i finally got it. i now understood why things did not work out the way i wanted them to be.

what i didn't know was, there already was someone waiting for me. were we really fated to meet each other? the circumstances around us tell me that indeed, maybe we are. i never imagined that along the way as i progressed in my life that i would meet someone who has complimented me so well. someone who has made me feel appreciated and loved. someone who has inspired me to exceed what i have expected of myself.

thank you. you and your impeccable timing really did wonders in my life.
thanks for another great day. cheers to a million more. :D


No comments: