Saturday, June 14, 2008

things that i noticed

i seriously have a lot of downloading to do. meanwhile, as my broadband connection suffers due to the influx of bytes into the pc, i sit in front of my pc typing an update on my web log.

fortunately for me, i do not have the insanity to simultaneously download all of the shit i want at the same time. not like someone i know who had their workstations crash and have hardware failures because of too much multi-tasking. a computer can only do so much.

so please, have pity in your machines. they have limitations too you know.

thunderstorms have been the rage in my place this week. it has been twice already that loud and gangly sounds of thunder and flashes of lightning have drowned the sound my pc makes and that of the tv. not that i'm afraid of thunder, well a lot of kids were, including me. although i grew out of it like with my fear of firecrackers. i think it really comes with age. you grow up, then you notice that you don't need to be overly afraid of things, though you do need to be careful with what you do.

school's already started. i already have my thesis topic. my, my, my. i hope i do finish it. and besides, i do have a lot of inspiration and prodding to draw out from (naks naman.)

at last i now have a car. well, i just inherited it from my father. i take it for a ride once in a while. i'm still thinking if i could bring it to school (and start a carpool or something. haha). but since then my appreciation for cars has flourished. well, i've come to appreciate it thanks to my friend Miko who had his OJT at Nissan. hawa-hawa na lang e. nagsimula sa NFS tapos ngayon sa kotse na talaga.

somehow i too want to trick out my car. maybe i will someday. maybe sooner if i win the lottery. :P

coming into my college years, i've noticed that my command for language has come up a notch. well, maybe a little bit. i can now write decently in both English and Filipino, and i don't really need music anymore to make my mind work. so now my reading and writing setups both require silence and order to function.

so there, a little update on a few things.
damn it i want siopao right now. i need like, two pieces!!! :D


No comments: