Friday, November 16, 2007

the week that was..

*due to insistent public demand, i have simultaneously updated both my blogger and multiply blog with the same post. A FIRST! :D*

the first week of my second semester isn't really finished yet, but i did do a lot of things, some of which are entertaining while the others aren't really interesting. i did pick up some new things while i was out there in Manila doing my business (which was to spend and save money).

next week would be our first reporting and our group reflection paper. should be a piece of cake for our group THE FIRM for we are, should i say, the best of the best men in our block.:)

what did i do this week which merits a mention in this space of mine?
- went to Dulce Saguisag's funeral. then the President was there, which explained the tons and tons of security people both outside and inside of St.Scholastica's
- had to adjust myself of going back and forth to Manila (again, the daily grind has left me tired, but nevertheless i find solace in the fact that i got to know something new, although i don't really know what it was)
- spent more time strolling at the mall rather than sitting in the classroom (due to cancelled classes)
- first time for me to encounter a super early bird professor (which made me look like someone who was late)
- bought my coveted nike thong slippers (OH YES!) next on my list: PC UPGRADE!
- had my allowance reduced *sigh*
- thought about blogging my opinion regarding the thin line between being thrifty and being a cheapskate (maybe it's going to appear in my blogspot, when i have the time)
- affixed my signature in a number of accomplished form 5s of the UPM students (salamat chairman Robert sa iyong pagpapa-unlak, kahit di ako USC. wahahaha!)
- thought about joining an org (FINALLY!)
- finally went to Cerealicious, which was delicious by the way, and no, the cereal doesn't get soggy even if it was dipped forever in their milk. SUGOI!
- watching Air Gear (also shown in ABS-CBN), really cool anime. i hope they have prepared a next season
- loving and appreciating life with friends and with the one i love. naks. anlandi. :P

and so it was my Monday to Friday. i still have Saturday though. Chaikofi mode raw kami. Nice. I want the VIP lounge with the strobe lights inside their tables. :)

No comments: