Thursday, March 22, 2007

BUSY!


elibs tong prof ko.. hahaha!!! circa 1970 something to tignan mo naman yung kulay... wahahaha!!!!

finally, the 2nd year of my college enters its home stretch... and i am fucking busy!!!! fucking busy man!!!

no sleep!
no eating!!
no play!!!!
no... money!!!!!!
no relaxation!!!

yup this is the UP life... but i guess, life doesn't stop even if you wanted it to. So I go on with my life right now, finish this blog post and continue what I need to do.

two speeches
one fucking hard paper
one simple assignment which i couldn't find
one or two final exams i haven't started studying yet

zero hours of sleep tonight.

nice stats man. I hope I have Dwyane's stats before he got his arm pulled off.. They're nicer.. Get well soon man, the Heat need you.


the Toronto Raptors are bound for the playoffs this April.. I love Chris Bosh. The first time I saw him on TV Vince Carter was still his team mate and he hit a game winning three ball.

I both love Brandon Roy and Adam Morrison. But the 'Stache is a lock for ROY because Bargnani is out indefinitely after undergoing appendectomy this morning.

Dallas and Phoenix. I love Dirk. I hate Dirk's homeboy Steve Nash. The guy's good. I just hate him. Maybe its his habit of licking his palms while playing...
They're going to slug it out for the best record. Well, unless Manu and Co. do something about it.

Gil-Zero is the man you want to watch on YouTube. Or maybe hop on to nba.com and read his blog.

so there... fucking busy me...

No comments: