Tuesday, February 27, 2007

An Angel

Now Playing: An Angel - Typecast

Life's been pretty fast right now.. So much to do, so little time. It seems that you can't squeeze in things like this, typing in front of the white space allocated in your window.

In the whirlwind of life, I realized it is important to find people who are willing to be your company, for when the best moments come, it would be nice if there were people standing beside you experiencing the same moment that you did. That's what friends are for, right? They're the people who tag along your journey in your life and share with you the best, and the worst moments.

I'm kinda not in the mood to write. I dunno. Must have lost it along somewhere. Or maybe, I need that melancholic mood again somehow. Kailangan bang maging malungkot ako para lang makapagsulat? Di naman siguro. I liked the Manila Collegian pin. Its about writing. That writing is not a sanctuary, for it was a choice from the beginning. I agree, penning down your thoughts is a choice from the start. Kasi marami namang iba pang mga avenues to express yourself with. There's art, violence, games and a whole lot more. So right now, I am woefully trying to write some sense into this. Maybe I shouldn't expect too much from me. Magaling naman daw akong magsulat. Sana nga. Refer to the older posts to see me in my best. haha!

Life has given me so much right now. Sure I have a lot of problems to confront like school, social life, money, time, expectations and a myriad of other ones, but in return I get this bunch of people who I seemingly have nothing in common with, and together we pass through life and in the end I call them my friends.

I love being with them. Kahit mga gago sila, ok lang gago rin naman ako e. Kanya kanyang trip lang yan. hahaha!!!

Ang post na to ay partially para sa the FIRM at para kina miko, xtian, ryan, michael at peter. Mga tsongs masarap mabuhay pag kayo ang karamay. hahahaha!!!

This post is pretty non sensical, again brought about by my inability to write and because I really don't know what to say.


Well, I could say I'm happy right now. Me and my bestfriend are in the road of happiness right now. In spite of all of what has happened, we are still here. I love you so much beshie!! You bring out the best in me. :D

And then there was you. Yes, you. You know who you are. Thanks for everything. ^_^

No comments: